Thursday, April 30, 2009

My little cherry butt

I saw a pair like this on the cranky pants website so I thought the cherries might be easy enough to try duplicate stitch on.  Plus I thought they were adorable.   I like the way they turned out but being my own worst critic, I know there is a lot of things I'll do different next time.

Stats:  Vannas Choice Acrylic Lion Brand (I thought I'd test out the difference for myself... I definately like wool better.)   Dusty green, Olive, and Scarlett

Size 8 needles 
elastic waistband
Size Large with backside increases and short rows
Seed stitch cuff (at least my sad attempt at seed stitch) 
ruffle- 1st row increase every other stitch, then knit row, then increase every 2 stitches, then knit row, then increase every three stitches, knit row, then increase every four stitches and bind off
4 inch inseam

1 comment:

  1. Ah!! I love it!!
    And your butt model is AMAZING!
    You must give me her number. :)

    ReplyDelete